A Strategic IT Partner You Can Count On
Many IT firms focus on one or two core areas of their business. Perhaps they deliver a cloud storage and compute solution or maybe they offer a specific security layer to protect you in the cloud, but when the rubber meets the road, they become nothing more than a generic IT vendor. And, if you have a number of these vendors servicing your CPA firm, it can be a full-time job just managing them all.
Sometimes it makes sense to use these “point solutions,” but other times you just want “one throat to choke,” and that’s what you get with Netgain’s CPA Cloud. You’re able to rely on our very specific financial IT expertise and trust us to be your strategic IT business partner. Curious about how your CPA firm is covered for the latest cybersecurity threat? Wondering how a potential acquisition target impacts your IT infrastructure design? Considering a new industry-specific application and seeking recommendations? We’re your one-stop-IT-shop, and we make an excellent extension of your organization as a trusted business partner.
More than Just QuickBooks
Don’t think accounting apps can go beyond just their basic functions? Think again! We run QuickBooks like no other company. Netgain allows you to coexist, with your client, within the QuickBooks application. Plus, we run your desktop-version of QuickBooks on state-of-the-art, high-performance hardware, software and telecom to make sure you have the fastest most reliable connection available.
Your firm’s IT extends far beyond hosting your QuickBooks and CCH applications. Central to any financial organization’s IT architecture are its desktops. In the past, setting up a working network required purchasing tens, hundreds or even thousands of computer terminals and then installing a desktop to each machine. It became extremely cost- and labor-intensive, especially when it came to supporting and fixing any of those desktops.
We give firms like yours easy access to virtual desktops that can be easily accessed across a variety of devices like laptops, tablets, smartphones and yes, even desktops. This delivers a simplified computing experience to end-users that is consistent across all devices, which provides your administration with centralized control and integrated security.
- Complete management of your cloud and on-premises IT infrastructures
- Mobile access to your files and data from any screen, any time
- Premium cybersecurity protection to thwart threats, hackers and inadvertent breaches
- DoD-grade encryption to ensure top-tier data security
- Authorized QuickBooks Commercial Host
- Optimized QuickBooks and CCH template design and structure for maximum performance
- Streamlined cloud software, data migration and app installs to minimize operational impact
- Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) setup to give your users the flexibility they need
- Centralized data storage and disaster recovery plans to eliminate the impact of a lost or stolen device
- Robust and reliable remote desktop services and support
- Flexible and predictable scale of your IT infrastructure so you can grow without the growing pains
- Endpoint management, encryption and antivirus for all your PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, laptops, VDI workstations and collaborative tools
- Fully redundant internet connections to maximize uptime and reliability
- Application and virtualization license provisioning and management
- Centralized app aggregation to give your team all the software they need in one spot
- Automatic updates and upgrades
- After-hours service and support windows to meet your needs
Financial IT Cloud Experts
- Over a decade of expertise in cloud management for financial firms
- Dedicated experts that stay current with the latest industry trends, regulations, processes and software
- Deep strategic partnerships with some of the largest application providers
- We know the right questions to ask and issues to anticipate to ensure we build a CPA- or investment firm-centered IT infrastructure for your specific needs
- Dedicated Client Care Team to solve your IT pains with one call
- Our entire staff attends rigorous and regular security and compliance trainings
- Exceptional roster of reference CPA and investment firms
CPA Cloud Resources
Insider’s Guide to Hiring a Cloud Service Provider
Moving to the cloud can seem daunting, so we created this guide to help you identify the most important decision points along the way. Partnering with the right provider will position your firm for business success.