An IT Advisor to Registered Investment Advisors
In today’s fast-paced, always-on investment world, you can’t afford critical IT downtime or the risk of cyberattack. You need—and deserve—a strategic IT partner with intimate experience working with other registered investment advisors and wealth managers. As your specialized IT partner, we have unique industry expertise to anticipate your needs and plan for the precise infrastructure setup to maximize your IT spend without sacrificing performance, reliability and security.
Curious about how your advisory firm is protected from tomorrow’s cybersecurity threats? Wondering how a potential acquisition target impacts your IT infrastructure design? Considering a new industry-specific application and seeking recommendations? We’re your one-stop-IT-shop, and make an excellent extension of your organization as a trusted business partner. With Netgain, you’ll be able to worry less about your IT and redirect your time, attention and resources to other areas of the business that will allow your firm to grow.
We LOVE Compliance
Nobody likes compliance. Our clients have no shortage of words to describe their distaste in compliance: it’s messy, complicated, confusing, time-consuming, a necessary evil and it doesn’t drive in revenue. Sound like how you describe compliance? We get that. The good news for you is that we truly love compliance. For almost two decades, we’ve built our business on understanding and managing the complex rules of regulatory compliance for our clients.
When it comes to the SEC, FINRA and any other reporting agency, we handle everything on the IT side so you don’t have to. Facing an audit? That’s no problem. We excel at audits, data inquiries and delivering on any requests made by those agencies. Why don’t we fear compliance? We’ve built hundreds of IT infrastructures that meet—and often exceed—the most stringent compliance requirements, so our clients don’t have to worry about getting audited. That’s just part of the peace of mind you come to expect when you work with us.
Premium Cybersecurity Comes Standard
Unlike some managed services providers, premium cybersecurity isn’t an add-on reserved only for the most expensive service packages. With Netgain, premium cybersecurity comes standard with all solutions, all the time. It’s just how we do business. In an industry like yours, where you’re dealing with sensitive client financial data, you can’t afford a data breach or cyberattack.
We constantly monitor your IT environment 24/7 and spend hundreds of thousands on technology every year to keep your data and users safe. We deploy DoD-grade cybersecurity safeguards and the latest security protocols to thwart would-be hackers and cyber criminals.
Get Mobile and Get Growing!
Your firm’s IT needs extend far beyond hosting your advisory applications. Central to any financial organization’s IT architecture is its desktops and mobile devices. In the past, setting up a working network required purchasing tens, hundreds or even thousands of computer terminals and then installing a desktop to each machine. It became extremely cost- and labor-intensive, especially when it came to supporting and fixing any of those desktops.
We give firms like yours easy access to virtual desktops and a secure mobile environment that can be easily accessed across a variety of devices like laptops, tablets, smartphones and yes, even desktops. This delivers a simplified computing experience to end-users that is consistent across all devices, which provides administration with centralized control and integrated security.
- Complete management of your cloud and on-premises IT infrastructures
- Mobile access to your files and data from any screen, any time
- Premium cybersecurity protection to thwart threats, hackers and inadvertent breaches
- DoD-grade encryption to ensure top-tier data security
- Streamlined cloud software, data migration and app installs to minimize operational impact
- Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) setup to give your users the security and flexibility they need
- Centralized data storage and disaster recovery plans to eliminate the impact of a lost or stolen device
- Robust and reliable remote desktop services and support
- Flexible and predictable scale of your IT infrastructure so you can grow without the growing pains
- Endpoint management, encryption and antivirus for all your PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, laptops, VDI workstations and collaborative tools
- Fully redundant internet connections to maximize uptime and reliability
- Application and virtualization license provisioning and management
- Centralized app aggregation to give your team all the software they need in one spot
- Automatic updates and upgrades
- After-hours service and support windows to meet your needs
Financial IT Cloud Experts
- Over a decade of expertise in cloud management for financial firms
- Dedicated experts that stay current with the latest industry trends, regulations, processes and software
- Deep strategic partnerships with some of the largest application providers
- We know the right questions to ask and issues to anticipate to ensure we build a CPA- or investment firm-centered IT infrastructure for your specific needs
- Dedicated Client Care Team to solve your IT pains with one call
- Our entire staff attends rigorous and regular security and compliance trainings
- Exceptional roster of reference CPA and investment firms
RIA Cloud Resources
Insider’s Guide to Hiring a Cloud Service Provider
Moving to the cloud can seem daunting, so we created this guide to help you identify the most important decision points along the way. Partnering with the right provider will position your firm for business success.