Your Strategic IT Business Partner
Many IT firms focus on one or two core areas of their business. Perhaps they deliver a cloud storage and compute solution or maybe they offer a specific security layer to protect you in the cloud, but when the rubber meets the road, they become nothing more than a generic IT vendor. And, if you have a number of these vendors servicing your practice, it can be a full-time job just managing them all.
Sometimes it makes sense to use these “point solutions,” but other times you just want “one throat to choke,” and that’s what you get with Netgain’s ITComplete, a full-service IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) solution. You’re able to rely on our very specific industry IT expertise and trust us to be your strategic IT business partner. Curious about how you’re covered for the latest cybersecurity threat? Wondering how a potential acquisition target impacts your IT infrastructure design? Considering a new industry-specific application and seeking recommendations? We’re your one-stop-IT-shop, and make an excellent extension of your organization as a trusted business partner.
- Complete management of your cloud and on-premises IT infrastructure
- Mobile access to your files and data from any screen, any time
- Premium cybersecurity to thwart threats, hackers and inadvertent breaches
- Unlimited storage eliminates worry about hardware constraints as you grow
- Streamlined cloud software, migration and installs to minimize operational impact
- Robust and reliable remote desktop services and support
- Endpoint management, encryption and antivirus for all your PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, laptops, VDI workstations and collaborative tools
- HVAC, systems and power management
- DoD-grade encryption to ensure top-tier data security
- Fully redundant internet connections to maximize uptime and reliability
- Centralized app aggregation to give your team all the software they need in one spot
- License provisioning and management
- On-premises hardware repair available
- Application and virtualization license provisioning and management
- After-hours service and support windows to meet your needs
A Focus on Availability
We deliver your IT via best-in-class hardware, software and cloud-based technologies and continually monitor your systems to anticipate and resolve and issues. With our 24/7 support, we will keep your network secure, available and high-performing, both at your office and in the cloud.
Need secure mobility? We deliver IT with technology designed for any screen, phone, work or home device. What’s more, we wrap a layer of security around each device to ensure devices are being used securely, and if a device is lost or stolen, we can quickly and remotely remove any sensitive data.
A Centralized System
The software your users need, delivered in one integrated desktop – whether local, cloud-based or from other partners, your IT is delivered via a single, secure desktop.
Your Client Care Team Will See You Now
You will have a dedicated Client Care Team ready to support your IT infrastructure and anticipate and resolve any issues that arise. If you need assistance, one simple call will mobilize your entire Client Care Team.
Predictable IT Costs
A simple, monthly subscription is designed to incorporate your entire IT infrastructure, without all the headaches of complex and rigid hardware refresh cycles.
Access to a Deep Bench
When you need IT projects or services above and beyond “standard operations,” you have access to a deep bench of service professionals to complete your projects and integrate them seamlessly into IT operations.
Healthcare IT Cloud Experts
- Almost 20 years in healthcare IT
- Dedicated healthcare IT experts to keep current with industry trends, regulations, processes and software
- We know the right questions to ask and issues to anticipate to ensure we build you the right-sized infrastructure for your practice’s needs
- Dedicated Client Care Team to solve your IT pains with one call
- Our entire staff attends rigorous and regular security and HIPAA trainings
- Exceptional roster of reference clients in healthcare
ITComplete Case Studies
Northwest Family Physicians implemented an EHR in 2002 and operated all of their servers in-house. Brenda McNeill, Director of Clinic Operations, was straining to perform her primary executive responsibilities while taking on the responsibility of IT decision making and even some IT processes. McNeil was troubled by the growing complexity of their IT environment.
The Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic & Hearing Center (ENTHC) was using Dell as their NextGen hosting provider and Veracity for their on-site IT support. ENTHC did not have an internal IT staff, so they contracted with these vendors for all of their IT support. ENTHC faced challenges with their IT vendors that they attempted to work through but it became apparent that new vendors were necessary.
The Netgain Standard is included with every solution. Every time.
Performance & Availability
Keep my IT up and available, day and night, with redundancy safeguards and a 99.95% uptime guarantee.
Client Care Team
Give me a 24/7/365 dedicated client care team that knows me, my business and my specialty applications.
Safeguard my sensitive data from tomorrow’s threats with DoD-grade, ultra-secure protection.
Give me HIPAA and SSAE 18 certification so I know we will meet–and exceed–compliance standards.
Superior User Experience
Give my users an exceptional support experience at every touchpoint so they come away elated and relieved.
Show me simple and straightforward per-user pricing that allows me to pay-as-we-go and pay-as-we-grow.
Provide me access to a deep bench of IT professionals, who know my business, to call upon when needed.
Flexibility to Scale
Let me pay only for the IT that I need today, and allow my IT to easily scale as my company grows.